Only four pictures, but it's actually been a very good evening. Jo
came out and helped with some rivets, this had been holding me up and her help has enabled me
to jump ahead now.
I have been holding off the decision of what to do about the joint - front canopy and side. I was not sure
which to trim.
Jo came out tonight and heped finish riveting the canopy rollbar brace (to the rear of the fuse). This now means
(as I have finished painting the rear window) I can now fit the rear window. Here I have started to screw the window
A close up of the screws. I am pleased with the fit. Jo has really helped the project along tonight. Funny how
some of the small jobs make the project jump ahead.
Images & text copyright GAPilot & Go-7. This mail is not connected
to Vans Aircraft Inc. The contents of this site is the opinion of the author,
not Vans Aircarft, PFA, CAA or FAA. Please check all information is correct
before you act upon it.